We are hosting our first of what I hope will be many book review contests. Book Lovers are encouraged to enter for your chance to win one of two $25.00 Amazon Gift Cards. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. YOU WILL NEED TO UTILIZE A PROVIDED LINK TO OBTAIN A COPY OF A FREE BOOK. A PURCHASE OF A BOOK THAT IS NOT FREE, WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Entry into the contest is easy.
A. If you haven’t done so already, like our Facebook page and register as a member on our website.
B. Go to our forums page and find the “Introduce Yourself” forum. Follow the instructions for introducing yourself on the forum.
C. Return to our Forum home and scroll down to our “$3.99 or less”Book Deals” forum. Choose and obtain your copy of a book from this forum utilizing the link provided. Read the book from cover to cover. Once complete, write a book review of that book and post it in the forum and on the website that you obtained the book copy from. (This forum contains many books that cost $3.99 or less with many of them being free. Many are free to try with Kindle Unlimited, and you will only have to pay for your books that you obtain with Kindle Unlimited, if you decide to keep them.)
Below are some highlights that anyone wishing to enter should understand.
- First and foremost, the reviews you submit must be your own original work and must not be published anywhere else. DO NOT submit reviews that appear on Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Books A Million or any other websites. Doing so is considered plagiarism.
- There is no cost for entering the contest, and you may enter as many times as you like. One completed and published book review as outlined in the rules, is one entry.
- All reviews entered in the contest must be published in our website forums and on the website you obtained your copy of the book from.
- You may write a review of any book listed in our $3.99 or less Book Deals forum. Many of these books are free or free to try.
- All book reviews must be submitted prior to 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on December 4, 2016. The winners will be announced on or about December 5, 2016.
Click here to view our official rules for this contest.